today I want to give you ten easy ways to lose weight , so I want to start out by asking you a question do you consume products like these that have the word diet or have the word light on them do you think that they’re helping you lose weight today I’m going to give you ten easy practical tips that will help you lose weight and I’m going to tell you the truth about products like these at the root of weight loss live hunger and my first tip is to learn how to control your hunger so that hunger stops controlling you it’s gonna be a lot easier to live our lives if we’re just not feeling hungry all the time then if we’re constantly hungry and we’re constantly trying to resist eating foods so I have a couple videos that talk about controlling hunger the primary thing is eating whole natural foods as long as you’re eating a diet of processed foods you are always going to feel hungry you’re never going to really feel satisfied eating a lot of refined carbohydrates and sugar is also going to contribute to you never really being able to satisfy your hunger but once you can actually satisfy your hunger and achieve that feeling of being full that’s going to be the first step to really losing weight the calories that we drink are perhaps the most insidious calories that we consume because we don’t associate sugary drinks with weight gain the way we associate candy bars and hamburgers with weight gain but you can just imagine that big gulp on your thighs because sugary drinks do turn into fat and do cause weight gain so giving up sugary drinks is a really good way to start losing weight because you’re going to cut out a huge amount of sugar and calories that you may not even be realizing you’re consuming another note about this mountain dew it contains 77 grams of sugar and carbohydrates which is actually more than a candy bar so replacing the soft drinks and even fruit juices which are also really high in sugar with healthier beverages is going to be a really good idea realize that water is the only beverage that’s really going to satisfy your thirst if your feelings thirsty with the exception of coconut water which is also a healthy beverage you can also drink tea you can drink kombucha you can drink water that’s flavored with fruit or flavored with cucumbers for instance and all of these beverages are going to be way healthier than your fruit juices or your soft drinks so let’s talk about the sugar free and diet products that people often replace their sugary beverages and foods with so realize that the claims made on the front of the label like sugar free diet light healthy choice they’re there for marketing purposes only but you’re smarter than these marketing people so you actually want to look at the back of the food and what you’ll see oftentimes is a really long ingredient list like this one and recognize that when you see that really long ingredient list you are about to eat toxic sludge and whether or not you really care about being healthy let’s say all you care about is losing weight realize that the toxic sludge still isn’t going to help you these products also contain artificial sweeteners like aspartame and actually all three of these products right here all three contain aspartame and aspartame is known to have toxic effects and it also contributes to blood sugar metabolism issues and in general is not going to help you lose weight so sometimes people will ask me korrina how do you resist these processed foods they’re super convenient they’re super cheap and I tell them well it’s kind of like asking how I resist toxic sludge I recognize that these products not only aren’t gonna help you lose weight but they are really really unhealthy on top of that be smarter than the marketing guy and don’t just trust what’s on the front of the label and look on the back of the label chances are if you are trying to lose weight then you eat a lot of fat-free and nonfat products like skim milk or margarine for instance and even though they demonized fats over the last couple decades they told us that fats cause heart disease fats are what make us fat after a couple of decades they’re actually realizing that it’s really the carbohydrates and sugar that are leading to obesity and leading to heart disease and the lack of fats and people’s diet is leading to health problems so we need fats for the health of our brain for the health of our heart but also because fats are a big part of what helped us feel full and help us feel satisfied after we eat a meal so it kind of goes back to my first tip about controlling our hunger a key to controlling our hunger is actually eating some good healthy fats like olive oil coconut oil nuts avocados don’t demonize fats realize that good healthy fats are good for you and that eating more fats is actually going to help you lose weight if you are starving yourself and counting calories then you just need to stop not only is your irritability becoming a problem for everyone around you and probably for you also but starvation and limiting our caloric intake doesn’t really help us lose weight so maybe initially we’ll do some weight but this is not a sustainable way to achieve weight loss so realize that if you are restricting your calories your body is thinking that it’s going through a famine and it thinks that it needs to survive this period of time that food is not available so it’s actually gonna cling on to every bit of fat that you have because it’s thinking that otherwise it might starve to death so limiting our calories it’s kind of you know it’s kind of backwards thinking we would think that we would lose weight but really limiting your calories is not going to help you lose weight it’s also going to create a really stressful situation in your body that’s gonna have a lot of other health implications as well so rather than counting calories and limiting our calories we want to focus on eating the right calories so if we stay away from these processed foods with a really long frankenfood ingredient list and focus on eating whole natural foods like the ones that I mentioned in basic nutrition what to eat then you’re gonna know that every calorie you get is helping you have more nutrition it’s giving you fiber it’s gonna help satisfy your hunger and fill you up so rather than focusing on limiting your calories you want to focus on just improving the calories that you’re consuming the weight-loss industry is a 60 billion dollar industry full of miracle products that are offering you a quick fix for weight loss so there’s diet pills diet programs prepackaged meals fitness doodads and all of them will proclaim that they’re gonna help you lose weight but if you look at the small print you’ll see that almost every single one of them says results not typical diet and exercise are really important so it leaves you wondering is it the diet and exercise or is it the crazy doodad that the person purchased and I also have to point out that when you’ve got a celebrity endorsing a product that celebrity has a whole team of people helping them with Fitness helping them with their diet helping groom them there’s not something that they’ve done on their own so just because this so-called pill or this so-called product worked for a celebrity doesn’t mean it’s gonna work for you so this tip is to save your money on weight loss pills prepackaged meals and fitness doodads and spend that money on healthy natural foods that are actually going to help you control your hunger avoid toxic sludge etc etc so if you can stop looking for that quick fix then that’s gonna actually help you lose weight because you can be a lot more realistic with yourself and a lot more realistic about what’s actually going to help you lose weight and what’s actually just wasting your money if you are stressing yourself out over losing weight loss then that stress could be the very thing sabotaging your weight loss efforts realize that when your body is stressed out your body’s going to prioritize the basic functions like immunity and digestion and it’s going to put things like fat metabolism and muscle formation on the back burner so even if you’re working working out a whole lot if you’re really stressed out then your body is not going to be burning fat as efficiently as it would be if you are managing your stress and you weren’t so stressed out so make time for relaxation and stress relief another important way to keep your cortisol levels low is by eating more slowly eating more consciously paying attention to what you’re eating rather than multitasking a million different things while you’re eating and driving or eating at your desk or something like that and if you aren’t working out then you need to be working out because just a sedentary lifestyle is another thing that can contribute to our body being stressed out one of my favorite tips is that if you can’t make time for physical activity then find ways to make your daily activities more active so things like doing calf raises and squats while you’re brushing your teeth or while you’re washing the dishes or taking the stairs instead of the elevator making time for stress relief and making time for physical activity is a really important part not only of overall health but also of losing weight extreme hunger is really our enemy if we’re trying to lose weight because when we get really frantically extremely hungry we’re going to be 10 times more likely to make an unhealthy decision or to resort to those convenience foods that we know we should avoid so junk food fast food vending machine food etc and we’re going to have a lot more strength in resisting those convenience foods if we don’t let ourselves get just incredibly incredibly hungry so snacks are the primary way to prevent that from happening right if we carry around some healthy snacks with us then at the point that you start feeling really hungry you can munch on an apple or an orange eat some nuts eat an avocado eat something that is going to tide you over until you can make a healthier meal choice and as long as we have an alternative to those convenience foods those really unhealthy convenience foods then we’re going to be able to resist them a lot easier than if we’re just trying to resist them and deal with the hunger right because it’s really hard to mind-over-matter overcome your hunger so healthy snacks are my next tip if you want to hear of more of a discussion on snacking and whether or not to snack I have an entire video on that topic but the tip I want you to take with you is to start carrying around healthy snacks in your purse so you have them with you all the time to give you an alternative to those convenience foods that often get the best of us stop rewarding yourself with junk food and start rewarding yourself with healthier foods so oftentimes this is something that actually starts in our childhood where at school will receive a piece of candy for a good grade or maybe our parents will take us out for ice cream and what this does is it kind of conditions us to associate junk food with a reward and so it actually activates the reward pathway in our brain every time we eat junk food so the good news is that you can recondition their reward pathways in your brain and this is really pretty easy to do so you just want to start rewarding yourself with healthier food so after a long stressful day or after you succeed in something you get a good grade on something or you complete a project reward yourself with something healthier so maybe it’s just a healthy version of something you would already eat like a cookie or a piece of cake but you just want to make sure that it’s not this frankenfood toxic sludge kind of a thing with a really long ingredient list you can actually find cookies that are made without high fructose corn syrup that are made without enriched flour and that aren’t these processed food toxic sludge nightmares that I talked about earlier another way you could think about this is just replacing your unhealthy foods with healthier foods so steamed carrots with cinnamon is a way that I love to satisfy my sugar craving for instance another example would be fruit and whether you want to just eat the whole fruit by itself or you want to have a little fruit Medellin or something like that eating fruit is gonna be way way WAY healthier than eating a candy bar drinking a soda or something like that so the more that you just start to reward yourself with healthy foods the more that your brain will actually find healthy foods more rewarding and you can start reversing this process of associating junk food with being a reward so if we want to have sustainable weight loss which is what everybody wants right because nobody wants to lose the weight gain it back and then have to lose again then we’re going to need to create healthy habits and rather than going on a diet for a set period of time and then totally letting loose the minute we get off the diet we actually want to focus on creating healthy habits that we’re gonna have for the long haul and most of us would say I’m a creature of habit I know that I definitely feel that way and the good thing about being a creature of habit is that once you start building these healthy habits it’ll become a habit that you won’t even have to think about anymore so rather than focusing on breaking the bad habits we’re gonna focus on developing good new habits and I’m going to encourage you to start really really small so something like I’m going to replace one soda drink or one soft drink per week with a healthy beverage and the rest you can drink your sodas but one time per week I’m gonna replace that that soda drink with a healthier drink or I’m going to spend one minute per day doing some physical exercise or doing some stress relief and you can make those habits a little more habitual by doing them at the same time every day or doing them on the same day of the week each week so I just want to reiterate that the more you can give yourself reasonable goals that you can actually see yourself successfully reaching the more you’re just gonna build wins and each time you have a little win each time you have a little success it’s gonna propel you forward and motivate you to keep on going so this tip is to start creating habits and even if they are super super tiny that’s actually going to be more likelihood that you’re gonna keep that habit if it’s actually a small habit and a reasonable goal then giving yourself really outlandish habits or trying to do something kind of impossible like say I’m never gonna drink another soda or I am never going to you know eat another fast food meal give yourself reasonable realistic goals and then you’ll actually reach them in a future video I’m going to count down the top 10 foods that are preventing you from losing weight and I’m gonna give you alternative foods that’ll actually help you lose weight preparing healthy meals ourselves is going to be the number one way that we can get away from the toxic sludge processed food meals and actually start losing weight and actually get healthier so in future videos I’m going to take you into my stupid easy kitchen and show you ridiculously simple healthy meals that you can make at home thank you so much for watching my video today please leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts about any of the information I shared and any topic requests that you’d like me to address in future videos if you’d like to learn more about me and my one-on-one health coaching you can visit Corinna Rachel calm please be sure to subscribe to the psyche truth Channel we are dedicated to helping you take control of your health and happiness we post a new video every single day thank you so much give me a thumbs up and I look forward to seeing you again next time after this video you may be wondering gee whiz karena what’s left for me to eat check out my video basic nutrition what to eat my number 1 weight loss tip is to learn how to control your hunger to see my video on this topic check out hunger sucks for some really simple guidelines on how to tell the difference between a processed freakin food and a healthy natural food check out my video the easiest diet ever what are the worst foods out there contributing to obesity and preventing us from losing weight check out my video the top 10 obesity causing foods
- Take Rice And clean them with water
- add required amount of water to rice and cook the rice
- take eggs and required vegetables
- clean the vegetables
- Cut the vegetables
- Now take the cooked rice and let the rice cool
- Take a pan
- Add some Oil
- add chilies onions and fry for mins
- add some Mustard seeds
- Add tomatoes and Mix it well
- Add tbs of salt
- Mix it well
- take eggs
- break the eggs and add it to the pan and mix it
- Add tbs of Red Chili Powder Mix it
- add /tbs of turmeric powder
- Mix it
- Add Rice to the pan and mix it
- Add some garam masala and some coriander leaves and mix it
Trying to eat low carb is easier said than done, especially if you have a sweet tooth like me. I tend to crave sugar in the late afternoons and evenings, and I’m not always disciplined enough to stay away from it.
Fortunately, I’ve discovered a secret to making easy and guilt-free desserts and treats that last all week– Sugar Free Jell-O!! Both the gelatin and the pudding. And, they come in so many different flavors, you can make something new and exciting every week.
Here is a round-up of my favorite Low Carb desserts using sugar-free Jell-O. I’m certain you’ll find something that will satisfy that relentless sweet tooth!
1. LOW CARB BLENDER SHERBET
This delicious and easy cold treat will make you feel like you’re cheating, but it has less than 1 carb and is unbelievably low in calories.
- 1 (3 ounce) box sugar-free gelatin (any flavor)
- 1 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1/3 cup ice cold water
- about 1.5 cups ice
- Pour the dry gelatin into a medium size bowl.
- Add 1/3 cup boiling water and stir until the gelatin is well dissolved.
- Add 1/3 cup of very cold water and 1 tbsp of heavy whipping cream, and stir.
- Place 1.5 cups of ice into a good quality blender and pour the gelatin mixture over the ice.
- Blend until smooth and serve immediately.
Feel free to add a dash of low carb sweetener, vanilla extract, frozen berries or other flavorings depending on the gelatin you choose.
2. JELLO-O CHEESECAKE BITES
This easy recipe only requires 2 simple ingredients and doesn’t require any baking. Whip them up in just a few minutes for the perfect mid-day sweet tooth attack.
- 1 8oz package of Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese or any brand as long as it’s the solid brick type.
- 1 package of sugar free jello or pudding mix
Note: If you want to do a smaller amount, 1 tbsp of mix does about 4 cream cheese balls.
- Take the package of Cream cheese and cut into 16 squares.
- Put the jello or pudding mix in a sandwich baggie.
- Take each square and shake until covered with jello or pudding mix on all sides.
- Then roll into a ball in your hands.
- Keep covered with plastic wrap in the fridge.
- Serving size is 2 balls.
Each serving of 2 cream cheese balls is 105 calories, 1 carb, 9 g fat and 3 g protein.
3. NO-BAKE LOW CARB CHERRY CHEESECAKE
Yes, please! This easy dessert recipe only requires a handful of ingredients, and you simple stir and then chill. I like the sound of that.
- 2 cups lite whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8-ounce) package fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-serving) package sugar-free cherry gelatin (or any flavor of your choice)
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- In a medium bowl, cream together the whipped topping and cream cheese until smooth.
- Sprinkle the gelatin mix into the boiling water and stir until dissolved; cool until room temperature. Add gelatin mixture to the cream cheese mixture; stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a pie pan and chill for at least two hours, or until set.
4. LOW CARB THICK & RICH MOUSSE PUDDING
This is my go-to recipe for those days when I’m craving something sweet and want to whip up something tasty in just a few minutes. It only requires 2 ingredients, and will last you the entire week (unless your husband gets ahold of it).
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Sugar Free Jell-O Instant Pudding (any flavor)
Make the instant pudding according to the package directions, only substitute heavy whipping cream for the milk. Use a hand mixer to combine the two, place the mixture in the fridge for a few minutes to thicken it up a bit, and then continue using your hand mixer until you get the consistency you like. It gets super thick and fluffy!
- You can also use regular Jell-O Instant Pudding if you’re not watching your sugar intake.
- For a lighter version that’s still much fluffier than regular pudding, try using half whipping cream and half milk.
Try freezing it! It makes an amazing sugar free ice-cream like dessert.
- Put it in a pie crust or use it in a layered dessert.
Top it with fruit (raspberries are good with the lemon flavor!)
- Use it as a dip with vanilla wafers or graham crackers.
5. LOW CARB JELL-O MERINGUES
If you’re looking for something a little different with an amazing texture, look no further! This easy meringue recipe using any flavor of gelatin you’d like will have you coming back for seconds.
Get the following ingredients:
- Sugar free Jell-O packet
- Splenda or other non-sugar sweetener
- Six egg whites.
- 1/3 tsp cream of Tarter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Mix the Jell-o and the non-sugar sweetener in a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites, tarter, and salt until stiff peaks form.
- Gradually stir the Jell-O and sweetener into the eggs.
- Dollop the mixture onto a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake at 250 for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Open the oven door and allow the meringue to slowly cool.
6. KETO JELL-O FAT BOMBS
These sweet little fat bombs may look too pretty to make, but any mould or mini silicone muffin pan will do. Simply chill and eat! No baking required.
- One 9g pack of Sugar-Free Jello
- 15grams of Gelatin Powder
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- Dissolve gelatin and jello in boiling water.
- Add the cream slowly while stirring and continue to stir for 1 minute. If you add the cold cream in all at once and don’t thoroughly
- mix, the jellies will split creating a layered effect.
- Pour the mixture into candy molds and set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Enjoy!
7. KETO CREAMSICLE JELL-O
This easy recipe is similar to the mousse pudding but with a little different texture and flavor. It only requires 3 simple ingredients, and you won’t be disappointed!
- 1 LARGE box of sugar free jello in whichever flavor you fancy (.6 oz box)
- 2 cups of boiling water (not depicted, obv)
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- If you have a small box of jello (.3 oz box), halve the rest of the ingredients and continue on!
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil and add it to the jello powder. Follow the directions on the box, which say something like “whisk briskly for 2 minutes.” I pay very close attention to that rule, because I read that some people who mixed their jello with cream saw separation of layers later on. I have not had that issue, and I think it is because I whisk dramatically for an extended period of time.
- Add in 1 cup of sour cream. Whisk as if your life depended on it, until fully incorporated. Then whisk some more.
- Add in 1 cup of heavy cream. You got it, whisk whisk whisk all day long, whisk whisk whisk while you sing that song.
- Distribute equally amongst 4 containers. To be perfectly honest, sometimes I only eat half of a container at a time. So you could probably even be happy with a half-cup serving, if you have that size container and that suits your fancy. Or make ginormous portions. I don’t care!
- So far I’ve tried Strawberry, Orange, Strawberry-Banana, and Raspberry. My favorite is definitely the orange – dreamsicle flavored. Be aware that the cream will alter the color of the finished product… so your brilliant red strawberry jello will look like a solidified blob of Pepto Bismal. It’s not pretty, folks. The orange is definitely the most attractive in my opinion.
- But that’s not what matters, right? It’s the nutrition that’s important. And while I can’t say that these have helped me lose weight faster, I did finally break my stall, and they are quite tasty little snacks. I’ve gotten into the habit of eating one on my first break at work, and deeming it my breakfast. Maybe when it gets cold outside I’ll switch back to bulletproof tea and start mixing gelatin into that. Until then, these are a nice little cold dish. You may even enjoy them as a dessert. At 330 calories, 30 grams of fat, 3 grams of protein, and 2 net carbs each (4 if you consider that there is <1 carb in each serving of heavy cream), they’ve got enough heft to them to stick to your ribs rather than jiggle all the way down.
8. LOW CARB JELL-O FLUFF SALAD
Now, THIS is my idea of a salad!! I’m actually not sure what makes it a “salad”, except for maybe the addition of chopped pecans, but it sure does look amazing. You could even add in a few berries to the mix and still keep it relatively low carb.
- 1 cup Cottage Cheese (highest fat./lowest carb count you can find)
- 1 packet of Sugar free Black Cherry Jello (the box w/ 4 servings)
- 1/2 cup of shredded colby jack or cheddar cheese (use more if you like)
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans (more if you like)
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp of your favorite no sugar sweetener. (I like Swerve)
- Place whipping cream, mixing bowl and beaters in freezer for about 10 minutes before starting. (Helps the whipping cream whip faster and fluffier
- Mix the Jello powder and cottage cheese together until completely combined.
- Add pecans and shredded cheese to the jello mixture, combine.
Whip the cream to the soft peak stage and add in your sweetener.
- Continue whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- Gently fold whipped cream and jello mixture together until completely combined.
- Chill 2 to 4 hour before serving. (Though I never wait that long when making this for me, lol!)
Cottage cheese does have a few carbs per serving. Compare labels and look for one with more fat. As an example, the Horizon brand has fewer carbs than other cottage cheese brands w/ 4% milkfat.
serves 6 to 8
Carbs per serving: 2
9. LOW CARB JELL-O POPSICLES
Hello, summer time! I can certainly imagine myself enjoying one of these Jell-O popsicles by the pool… guilt-free! Whip them up in any flavor you’d like with just 2 simple ingredients.
- 1 (0.3 oz) box of sugar free Jello gelatin (in the flavor of your choice)
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a bowl, add your gelatin and boiling water.
- Mix until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Add this mixture to a blender and add your cream.
- Blend on high until it gets nice and creamy.
- Pour into your popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours.
10. LOW CARB JELL-O YOGURT BITES
If you like candy, but are trying to stay away from sugar, you are going to love these creamy little yogurt bites! They really hit the spot when your sweet tooth attacks. Once chilled, you can store them in the fridge and pop them in your mouth whenever you desire.
- 16 oz Greek yogurt 0% fat, equivalent to 1.65 cups
- 0.3 oz packet Strawberry Sugar Free Jello
- In a medium bowl, mix the ingredients together.
- Place the bowl in a microwave and cook for one minute, then stir well.
- Continue to cook in 30 second bursts, stirring well each time, until the Jello crystals have completely dissolved into the yogurt.
- Spoon the mixture into a silicone mold. You may like to spray the mold with some mild non-stick spray first
- Level off the mold with an icing spatula, and tap the mold a few times to remove any air bubbles. Place the silicone mold on a board (to stop it bending), then place it in the fridge until they have set – at least three hours.
- Carefully turn out each yogurt bite, and enjoy! Store in the fridge
If you enjoyed dont forget to share this with your friends and family !
Nowadays we see that there are many people ignore the cause of a disease such as cancer, it is a disease comes from nowhere and its causes abound, People who are diagnosed often notice few symptoms and feel fine when they are diagnosed.
The signs and symptoms of cancer can be very small and easy so you may get it and you never know, but diagnosed, these 10 signs that cancer may grow in your body can be vital to getting it early, saving your life from destruction, and giving you a new life.
Early detection helps the patient and increases the chances of overcoming it. Some symptoms are very common, but most of them ignore them and don’t care about them, It also describes.Most people who are infected that the symptoms were illogical to them that’s why they ignored it, while others feared what they might discover Because cancer can attack different parts of the body, And it is important to pay attention to and protect our bodies.
Here are the top 10 common warning signs and what they might mean
10. Subcutaneous mass: Most people with this disease detect the lumps in their breast tissue by those who regularly perform self-tests. Performing self-tests regularly and visiting your doctor from time to time can help you figure out what you are looking for in identifying anything that has changed. And immunotherapy treatment for mesothelioma would be better thing to do Self-tests can be performed in other parts of the body, and can allow you to detect lumps before they develop into larger tumors.
9. Glossy lymph nodes: These lymph nodes are under the armpit or thigh And bloated ones, Indicate changes in the lymphatic system, which can be a sign of cancer. It is not painful but it may be as an underarm to, while a lump on the thigh and neck may indicate an early sign of leukemia.
8. Difficulty swallowing:
This is a common symptom associated with cervical cancer in women or one of the first symptoms of lung cancer.
Open next page to continu reading
7. Bumps on the mouth or tongue :
These bumps usually appear inside the mouth, gums or throat, especially if they are white. Consult your health care professional.
6. Problem swallowing or loss of appetite:
If you have a digestive problem, have a swallowing problem, have indigestion or are suffering from anorexia, this may be one of the signs of your injury .These problems should be examined by your doctor, as they will affect your body ability to obtain The food from the food you eat is that you are able to eat.
5. Changes in bowel movements From:
scattered signs anything that seems out of the ordinary regarding bowel movements and lasts more than two days may be a cause for concern. Finding blood in your stool can be a sign of colon cancer, and you should consult a specialist
4. Changes in urination Bladder:
Function is regular when you are healthy. The patient changes the duration of his urine, which requires examination of changes in the strength of the flow of urine, color or smell or the presence of foam or blood. immediately.
3. Bleeding Unexplained bleeding should always be checked. It may appear in different areas of the body. Blood from the uterus or nipple or in any physical discharge can be a sign of a problem. So you need to visit a professional of metastatic breast cancer treatment, and to do kidney cancer treatment.
2. Itchy skin:
The disease takes the form of bacteria in the body and fights the immune system using white blood cells to try to destroy it. This results in increased blood flow in the cancerous growth area .This causes the area to feel warm, red, change color, or feel tight or itchy.
1. Wounds that do not heal:
These are the most dangerous types of marks If you notice that a wound or other skin injury takes a long time to heal, this may be a sign of cancer and is growing in your body. A wound is not important so it may take longer for the body to recover from this injury and ignoring it is dangerous,And also there is new mesothelioma treatment options which can help you a lot to recover .