Nowadays we see that there are many people ignore the cause of a disease such as cancer, it is a disease comes from nowhere and its causes abound, People who are diagnosed often notice few symptoms and feel fine when they are diagnosed.
The signs and symptoms of cancer can be very small and easy so you may get it and you never know, but diagnosed, these 10 signs that cancer may grow in your body can be vital to getting it early, saving your life from destruction, and giving you a new life.
Early detection helps the patient and increases the chances of overcoming it. Some symptoms are very common, but most of them ignore them and don’t care about them, It also describes.Most people who are infected that the symptoms were illogical to them that’s why they ignored it, while others feared what they might discover Because cancer can attack different parts of the body, And it is important to pay attention to and protect our bodies.
Here are the top 10 common warning signs and what they might mean
10. Subcutaneous mass: Most people with this disease detect the lumps in their breast tissue by those who regularly perform self-tests. Performing self-tests regularly and visiting your doctor from time to time can help you figure out what you are looking for in identifying anything that has changed. And immunotherapy treatment for mesothelioma would be better thing to do Self-tests can be performed in other parts of the body, and can allow you to detect lumps before they develop into larger tumors.
9. Glossy lymph nodes: These lymph nodes are under the armpit or thigh And bloated ones, Indicate changes in the lymphatic system, which can be a sign of cancer. It is not painful but it may be as an underarm to, while a lump on the thigh and neck may indicate an early sign of leukemia.
8. Difficulty swallowing:
This is a common symptom associated with cervical cancer in women or one of the first symptoms of lung cancer.
Open next page to continu reading
7. Bumps on the mouth or tongue :
These bumps usually appear inside the mouth, gums or throat, especially if they are white. Consult your health care professional.
6. Problem swallowing or loss of appetite:
If you have a digestive problem, have a swallowing problem, have indigestion or are suffering from anorexia, this may be one of the signs of your injury .These problems should be examined by your doctor, as they will affect your body ability to obtain The food from the food you eat is that you are able to eat.
5. Changes in bowel movements From:
scattered signs anything that seems out of the ordinary regarding bowel movements and lasts more than two days may be a cause for concern. Finding blood in your stool can be a sign of colon cancer, and you should consult a specialist
4. Changes in urination Bladder:
Function is regular when you are healthy. The patient changes the duration of his urine, which requires examination of changes in the strength of the flow of urine, color or smell or the presence of foam or blood. immediately.
3. Bleeding Unexplained bleeding should always be checked. It may appear in different areas of the body. Blood from the uterus or nipple or in any physical discharge can be a sign of a problem. So you need to visit a professional of metastatic breast cancer treatment, and to do kidney cancer treatment.
2. Itchy skin:
The disease takes the form of bacteria in the body and fights the immune system using white blood cells to try to destroy it. This results in increased blood flow in the cancerous growth area .This causes the area to feel warm, red, change color, or feel tight or itchy.
1. Wounds that do not heal:
These are the most dangerous types of marks If you notice that a wound or other skin injury takes a long time to heal, this may be a sign of cancer and is growing in your body. A wound is not important so it may take longer for the body to recover from this injury and ignoring it is dangerous,And also there is new mesothelioma treatment options which can help you a lot to recover .